Entrench the BNL as the flagship of basketball by creating THE premier sports entertainment event in South Africa, and establish a sustainable, viable, growing, profitable business entity, which delivers an above average return on investment.
We seek to promote basketball competitions, which will:
- Contribute towards building a competitive national team on the continent and beyond.
- Provide aspirant professional players with innovative career opportunities.
- Contribute towards developing the game in every region of the country (urban/rural).
- Create added value for our shareholders and business partners.
- Maximise the exposure of professional basketball in South Africa, Africa and abroad.
- Allow young South African talent to reach for recognition, empowerment, and wealth.
Focus on the following key priorities to secure success:
- Sustainable profitable growth by attracting increased sponsorship and investors.
to grow the league and the teams.
- Above average return on investment to all our business partners, including sponsors.
- Expanding the business to other key strategic areas, such as merchandising/media.
- Ensuring equity, redress and opportunities in line with the country’s national priorities.
- Building on partnership with BSA, and maximising African / international
- Expanding the number of teams in the BNL to maximize exposure, investment and
playing opportunities on a truly national geographical spread.